2015 CHALLENGE TO CHANGE

Click here for Challenge details
Click here for Challenge registration

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Presentations, Training & Class Schedule While I'm Gone!

I am still in awe at the response to my 12 week challenge. You all are absolutely amazing to me! You have inspired me to be a little better...and do a little better to live up to your anticipation of what is possible!

Here is the plan for future presentations, Menu of Exercises Training, & my time away in Mississippi :)

Monday 9:00 - 12 Week Challenge Kick Off - Presentation for those who were unable to attend on Saturday.

Monday 10:00 am - Menu of Exercises Training Bring your CHALLENGE BINDER!

Tuesday 7:00 pm - Menu of Exercises Training (for those who can't attend a morning session) BRING YOUR CHALLENGE BINDER!

I'll teach classes as usual on Monday (5/9) and Wednesday (5/11).
I leave for Mississippi on Wednesday afternoon (5/11).

WHILE I'M AWAY...Melissa or Liz WILL RUN A LIMITED CLASS SCHEDULE:
WEEK #1: MONDAY 5 am CIRCUIT only!
WEDNESDAY 6 am - PHAT TRAINING only!
FRIDAY 5 am - CIRCUIT only!
SATURDAY 7 am is still on at Westlake! (If that changes, the FIT FOR ALL
class will be held at Avondale.)
WEEK #2: MONDAY 5 am - HEAVY 3 Sets only!
WEDNESDAY 6 am - PHAT TRAINING only!
FRIDAY 5 am - HEAVY 3 Sets only!
SATURDAY 7 am - FIT FOR ALL at Westlake!

If you are concerned that you will be unable to get your challenge workouts in with a limited class schedule, be sure to come to the Menu of Exercises Training either Monday (5/11) @ 10 am or Tues (5/10) @ 7 pm! Then you will be ready to do your workouts independently whenever or wherever you wish! Don't forget to bring your CHALLENGE BINDER!

No comments: